On Monday, August 13, we had our 20 week ultra sound! I could have sat in the room all day watching our precious baby on that screen! Our doctor's office has a new machine since Nicholas was born and the pictures we saw of the baby were amazing! Throughout the ultrasound, the baby stayed nestled up against the wall of my uterus and kept putting its little hand and arm near it's face. We decided to wait to find out what the baby is again but my mom and Rob did everything in their power to sneak a peek! I had warned the technician ahead of time and she turned the screen when doing the pictures of the legs! They claim they didn't really want to know, but to just see if they could figure it out! I had my work cut out for me keeping their eyes away from that area!
I am still feeling very strongly that the baby is a little boy but for now we have to wait! I'm excited to meet our newest addition in 20 weeks!








No comments:
Post a Comment