Wednesday, August 15, 2012

That time of year!

It is so hard to believe that summer is coming to a quick end and another school year is about to start.  Harder yet to believe, this will be my 9th year of teaching!  That doesn't seem possible!  While I am treasuring every moment with Nicholas and the last few beach days, I still get that excited/anxious feeling about another year starting.  I've been in my room several times and even discovered that if I bring a stroller and a "farm" or "Elmo" movie, I can work for about 30-45 minutes without distraction!  Nicholas doesn't get a lot of TV time, so he has been asking daily if we can go to mommy's classroom!  I think he loves the big screen and special snacks!  While it's always hard to say goodbye to summer, I'm always excited for what a new year will bring.  I'm trying a few new ideas out this year and even getting a little creative thanks to Pinterest.  Below is a picture of my two VERY big helpers one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment