Monday, July 30, 2012

NO MORE...

DIAPERS...ONLY UNDIES!!!
 Yes!  It is true!  Nicholas is totally potty trained!!!  YAHOO!  His favorite line is now "no more diapers, only undies"!  While we do keep a diaper on at night, he has been staying dry almost always then too!  We are so proud of him.  I started on Monday morning, July 16 and after 9 accidents before noon, I was ready to cry and give up!  But I persisted, he took a 3 1/2 hour nap (probably from the trauma of the  morning) and woke up ready to go!  Since 4:00 on Monday, July 16, he has had only two "1/2" accidents!  He started going before he made it to the toilet-so I only count that as a half accident, not a true accident!!!  Now that it has been a couple of weeks, he is getting so much better at recognizing when he has to go ahead of time.  We have started venturing out and he has to experience the toilet nearly every store, restaurant and location we visit.  That has made the experience quite interesting for mama!  I have to tote along the potty seat topper because his little buns slip in too easily yet!  So if you see me out and about with a plastic bag instead of a diaper bag, you know what I'm carrying around!  Totally worth it!  We are so proud of our little boy!



No More...HEALTHY lunches for mama!  
Thank goodness I have pregnancy as an excuse for the types of lunches I have been eating lately!  Don't worry, most of the time I wait until Nicholas is napping to eat and I still feed him healthy choices :)!  


Wow!  
Nicholas caught his first fish!  He was totally shocked when daddy and him reeled in his line and this was hanging at the end of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment