With his recent obsession with the CARS movie, there was no question what this year's theme would be for Nicholas' 2nd birthday! Sit back and enjoy the ride!
 |
| Dinner at the kids table! |
 |
| Nicholas almost had his lips on the candles trying to blow them out! |
 |
| He had no problem diving into the cake this year! |
 |
| He thinks he is sweet stuff driving this around the neighborhood! |
 |
| Trying out his new REAL golf clubs, sized just for him from Bumpa and Ama! With the lessons Bumpa will be giving him, he should be going pro by 13 years old :) |
 |
| Nicholas managed to drive his car through the yard to his new play-set that daddy built for him for his 2nd birthday! He is one lucky little boy! |

It is hard to believe our little boy is two years old. I remember when he was so little and I would hold him in my arms (all day long) and think how it couldn't possibly get any better. But with each passing moment we just love this little boy more and more (hard to believe). I promised myself many months ago, as I reflected on how quickly time was going, that I would not let myself sit around thinking I wish I could freeze time, or I wish I could keep him this age forever. Instead, I made a promise to cherish each and every moment of each and every stage and praise God that he is growing, he is healthy and he is becoming his own little person! I remind myself often (as I find myself think how much I love this stage of life; well let me be honest, there have been a few temper-tantrum filled moments recently that I could do without) that I am blessed to be watching him grow up! With his independent ("I DO") fun loving, energetic and outgoing personality, he is truly our little blessing! Happy Birthday little love bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment