Yup...it's true! Nicholas is officially crawling. I didn't say he is crawling the "right" way...but he is getting to where he wants to be! He keeps one leg tucked and folded and uses both hands and his other leg to "crawl" around the room. It is so funny to watch! It's funnier yet when he gets himself stuck in situations like the picture above! His "personality" comes out when he can't figure out what to do next!!!
I can't believe how fast he is learning! He is also walking from one side of the room to the other with his little walker toy and all along furniture. He even learned how to go from his tummy to sitting and gets a little "I'm cool" attitude when doing so! He thinks he is big stuff...that's for sure! Catching him in bed standing up, or sitting up playing with his animal has been the best! He looks at us and smiles and goes right back to playing...and sometimes it's when he has just laid down for his nap! The fun begins!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment