Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Months Old!






From December edits




It is hard to believe, but Nicholas turned five months old this month. He is changing every day, but continues to be well natured and quite the smiler! All we have to do is look at him and he smiles. He has learned that he has mommy and daddy wrapped around his finger...yikes! Already! I swore I would never be a softie...but I look at his little face and smile and I completely melt. We love him so much and are enjoying all of his firsts! Some recent ones:
First cereal...loved it!
First taste of food...carrots. Some days he loves them, others he isn't so sure. We'll be trying something new soon!
First Christmas gifts...paid more attention to getting his feet in his mouth than the unwrapping of the gift, but now that it is home, he loves it!
First Christmas break...he told me he thinks he will be a teacher too...this is a fabulous time of year to have a couple weeks off!
First colds...they seem to appear and disappear frequently in our household!

Merry Christmas everyone...enjoy this incredibly special time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Nicholas! I hope you enjoy your first Christmas! I am super excited for mine! I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Stac! He's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete