Sunday, August 22, 2010

Laundry...during motherhood

I've always been one to keep up on the laundry and am proud to say I've been able to keep up on it even with my little guy around! While some days the piles sit on the bed waiting to be folded and put away longer than they used to, I've managed to keep the laundry room from overflowing!

However...I managed to pull off a first tonight! After camping all weekend...which went amazing by the way, I have loads of laundry on the floor. Three loads for Nicholas and three for Rob and I. I wanted to get started on it tonight while Rob and Nicholas are having their daddy/son time. I did three of Nicholas' loads and started one of our loads. I just walked in there to check on it...and found the load in mid cycle, with no clothes in it! I started it...put in the soap...and never put in the clothes. Seriously! Who does that...other than a new mommy!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny, Stacey! You're excused, it's just the life of a new mom! I have to tell you, Thursday night we came home from Pioneer and Isaac at bedtime was most thankful for "Seeing Stacey and the baby at the campground"...SO cute! :) hugs to baby from me!

    ReplyDelete